Comment on page
The Echelon has an on-chain governance mechanism for passing text proposals, changing chain parameters, and spending funds from the community pool.
Governance practices and decisions are communicated through different types of documents and design artifacts:
- On-chain governance proposals
- Architecture Decision records
- Technical standards / specifications
Venues involve community members to different degrees and individuals often perform multiple roles in the Echelon and Cosmos and EVM ecosystems (validators, users, developers and core-members of Echelon Foundation). Because technical direction setting and development is almost always happening in the open, involvement from members in the extended community occurs organically.
- Echelon Discord Soon
- For ecosystem cross-pollination with an active developer presence.
🏛│governancechannel for discussing proposals, upgrades, etc.
📜│proposalschannel for a full list of proposals.
⏫│upgradeschannel for upcoming software upgrades.
- Commonwealth Soon
- All-in-one platform to discuss, vote, and fund projects together
- Echelon proposals list